How to Download Instagram Images on Desktop or Android Smartphone?
If you ever wondered How to download Instagram images on desktop or Android Smartphone? Yes, it is possible and it is very easy, let’s see how it is done!
Instagram is the photo-based social network that is one of the most trending thing on the Internet. Everyone of us likes to “heart” things on Instagram and it’s full with fascinating stuff. We stream through a lot of images, come across hundreds of pictures and videos and discover new people, new pages, new stores.
How to Download Instagram Images on your Desktop or Android Smartphone?
The following are the three methods to download images from Instagram:
Method 1: Using the InstaSave app on your Android phone
To Download images from Instagram to your PC or Android smartphone using InstaSave follow these steps.
- Download and Install the InstaSave app on your device from the Play Store or just follow this link: Download
- After installing the InstaSave app login using your Instagram account in order to download images on your Android phone.
- Once, you log-on to InstaSave app, it will show you a feed of your photos which you want to save , just tap on all the photos you want to save as shown in the alongside image. (It allows you to Batch download as well).
- Once you’ve selected the images or photos which you want to download/save on your device , Click on the “Save” icon. It will ask you to confirm to save the image.
- Click on “Yes”. You have successfully downloaded the image from Instagram to your Android phone.
Method 2: Download images on PC using instagrabbr.com
This method is clean and simplest of all. In order to download images from Instagram to your PC or Android smartphone. All you have to do is provide the username of the person whose photo you need to download. Quiet simple yet amazing to use this website.
- Go to the website www.instagrabbr.com, you will find a simple search box on it.
- Type in the Username of the account whose images you want to download. It will search for the same and will provide you instagram images of that account to download.
- Click on any photo to Open it in full-sized window.
- You will find a “Save Image” button bellow image. Click on it. That’s it you have successfully downloaded the Instagram Photos on PC (Windows – Google Chrome in screenshots) or Android.
Method 3: Copying Instagram Share URL and downloading via Dinsta.com
In this method to Download Instagram Images to your PC or Android smartphone, you need to Copy the URL of any image that you want to download. To get the URL of any image, go to options on the bottom right of the image, it to open up the options and you will find “Copy Share URL” to copy the link of image. Now, once you have obtained the Sharing URL visit http://www.dinsta.com on your Android device / Windows PC.
On Dinsta, Enter Instagram URL & press GO.
You’ll see a download button below the Image, click on it and start downloading!!
That’s it the best and simple three ways to Download the images from your Instagram to your PC or Android smartphone. Hope you shall have fun while doing so… Have a great day ahead!